Subject: ** For information ** EIBG Governing Body portals maintenance – 24/01/2025 - 07:00-08:00 **
From: "EIB Board of Governors Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "GEORGES Yannick" <[email-masked]>, "BOIS-WILLAERT Emilie" <[email-masked]>, "EIB Board of Governors Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 17:28:51 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Confidential

Dear Portal users,

Please be advised that, due to a scheduled technical maintenance, access
to the EIBG Governing Body portals/documents will be disrupted on 24
January between 07:00-08:00.

We remain at your disposal should you have any questions and apologize in
advance for any inconvenience it may cause.

Kind regards

Board of Governors Secretariat

General Secretariat / Shareholder Relations & Institutional Matters

98-100 boulevard Konrad Adenauer
L-2950 Luxembourg
 <http://www.eib.org/> www.eib.org

 <http://twitter.com/EIB>
<http://www.facebook.com/EuropeanInvestmentBank>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/9360>
<https://www.instagram.com/europeaninvestmentbank/>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EIBtheEUbank>
<http://www.eib.org/infocentre/rss/index.htm>

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Les informations contenues dans ce message et/ou ses annexes sont
reservees a l'attention et a l'utilisation de leur destinataire et peuvent
etre
confidentielles. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, vous etes
informes que vous l'avez recu par erreur et que toute utilisation en est
interdite. Dans ce cas, vous etes pries de le detruire et d'en informer la

Banque Europeenne d'Investissement.

The information in this message and/or attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error and that any use of it is prohibited.
In
such a case please delete this message and kindly notify the European
Investment Bank accordingly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------